Have you ever scrapped an amazing layout… then left it without any words on the page?
How does the page feel? Does it create a meaning or feeling when you look at it??
Don’t just don’t leave it blank, try adding a quote, description of a little journaling.
Use One, Two or Three Adjectives
What does this mean?
You can use adjective to describe many types of things on your page:
– A person: To describe them or their personality.
– An Event: What was it like?
– Location: Look around you, what word describes it
– You Senses: Is their a descriptive word?
How can you use adjectives?
You’ve thought of the perfect adjective… now what do you do with it?
-Make your own Word Art using Fonts
-Use The Adjective Word for Your Title
-Use The Adjective Word to inspire journaling or a story on your page.
– Or use lots of coordinating adjectives to scatter throughout your page.
I thought of an adjective stood out to me… then used the adjective for a title, created a little word art, and journaled my story keeping my adjective in mind for my story-starter.
I’d LOVE to see if you decide to play along with me…
feel free to link your layout in the comments section.