Have you ever scrapped an amazing layout… then left it without any words on the page?
How does the page feel? Does it create a meaning or feeling when you look at it??
Don’t just don’t leave it blank, try adding a quote, description of a little journaling.
To help think of “something” to say, lets that a look at this weeks journaling prompt.
– use one, two, three or more adjectives
What does this mean?
You can use adjective to describe many types of things on your page:
– About a person, describing them or their personality.
– Describing an event
– Look at the location around you
– Use your senses.
How can you use adjectives?
Now what can you do with them once you find the ‘perfect’ adjectives?
1) try making your own word art using fonts.
2) use one adjective to inspire more journaling or a story on your page.
3) Or use lots of coordinating adjectives to scatter throughout your page.
See where this can take you??
I hope this prompt had helped to inspire you.
I’d LOVE to see if you decide to play along with me…
feel free to link your layout in the comments section.